Friday 14 December 2012

So things happen for a reason

I've just woken up and was hoping I'd feel better. I'm not but I know the feeling will pass.

Things are not going as well as I planned. Firstly my list of jobs regarding getting my house sorted has grown. I am no where near getting rid of all my rubbish from the spare room.

I have a pile of washing the size of Everest and the same again for ironing.

The main reason for my mood is rejection... I didn't get the job I had applied for. The interview went well, I was quietly confident and actually really wanted the job.

Instead I'm back at stage one. Long term I want to go back to university in Sept 2014 to complete my nursing degree. Until then I was hoping to get work that reduced childcare costs and give me time to complete jobs on my house. But at 3:30pm I got the call to confirm that this wasn't to be.

I do truly believe things happen for a reason. A chance meeting etc a random phone call or new friendship. The bigger picture must mean I have to stay where I am a little longer. I know I shouldn't complain, there are 1000s that are facing unemployment and I still have a job to go to on Monday. I will pick myself up, dust myself off and tomorrow will be a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment