Friday 7 December 2012

Mistakes, I've made a few!

Do you every sit back and think "if I could go back and do it all again, would I do things differently?"

My answer to that would be NO. Not because I have the perfect life or the life I really want, but because all the mistakes, bends in the road have led me here.

I've become the person I am through living life and making a few mistakes along the way!

There is still so much I want to do with my life and plenty more mistakes to make. My only hope is that I'll enjoy the journey more. Yes the destination is important, but I want to know how I got there.

The friendships I've made over the years have been in abundance, yet when troubles are hard, as they often are, I turn to a select few.

Each friend, each unique quality I cherish and hopefully I can return the favour if they ever need me.

Today I realised I'd made a true friend without even realising. On paper there is a huge age gap and our lifestyles have very little in common. Yet some how in the chaos, which we call work, we bonded. Hopefully a friendship that is timeless and will last.

I am fully aware that sometimes people are only in your life for a specific purpose and time. Maybe it's to encourage you to start a new job, to support you through a difficult time or just to simply to changing your whole outlook on life completely.

They say everything happens for a reason, but only time will tell!



No comments:

Post a Comment