Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pennies

Roll on the 15th when the OH gets paid.
Up until Galaxy having her operation we where doing well. Since then I've had to raid our money jar to buy bread and a few other essentials.

If nothing, this past week as made me more determined to get rid of my debts and save.

On a brighter note I know I can manage without spending money. We have fuel in the car and food in the cupboards. The bills are paid and we're realising we don't need to buy stuff.

When we do have some money in our account I'll need to stock up on a few things but I'm going to try my hardest to put every penny into paying our debts off.

Baby steps and i will get there, this cold turkey is too difficult

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, not long to the 15th, at least the experience will give you confidence to know you can manage on less if you had to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well and have really got to grips with the issues. Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete