Saturday 5 January 2013

Galaxy

Well it's been a traumatic 18 hours, our beloved dog Galaxy had to undergo emergency life saving surgery last night.

Thankfully she made it through, but it's going to be a long road to recovery.

My budgeting skills will definitely need to be put to good use over the next few months, as it looks like we may not be covered on her pet insurance.

With a bill so far at around £1000 (with extra costs to incur) there will be no treats or luxuries for awhile.

The alternative to not having the surgery was too painful to consider. We decided if she could have quality of life we would do what we could.

Galaxy is my first baby, we brought her into our lives when we first moved into our house. After last night, I don't to consider our home without her.

1 comment:

  1. I would do the same for my Jake, money isn't everything.Sending healing hugs to Galaxy x

    ReplyDelete