Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Beginnings

So the sun as risen on the first day of 2013.

Opening my eyes this morning I felt slightly excited with the challenges I've set myself for the coming year. I'm not calling them resolutions. So much pressure is placed upon the very word. I have a fresh start, new page or blank canvas to do as I wish.

Hopefully this year will lead to a new way of thinking and a new way of life.

The OH survived the nightshift and is safely sleeping upstairs. My girls are happily playing with gifts from Christmas.
I have ham roasting in the oven for our evening meal, what more do I need.

I'm back at work tomorrow, so I'm just sorting my work clothes out. I have a pair of trousers that the hem needs stitching (make do and mend)

The radio is playing in the background and I feel content. I know it's only early but 2013 as been good to me so far. Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment