Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ok, here goes

I've been reading online blogs for awhile now and thought I'd take the plunge and start one.

This new venture for me, will hopefully be the therapy and support I need to enable be to get through some difficult times ahead.




In the current economic climate, I understand lots of families are struggling. Thankfully I'm in a better position than some. However we still have our debts, continually live beyond our means and forget about the simple things in life. THIS MUST CHANGE!!!!!




Things never change overnight, new behaviours must be learnt and old habits die hard. But I am determined to make a difference.

This blog will be an account of my daily adventures, struggles and achievements. I promise to be open and honest without offence, post daily and use it as a living account of my journey to renewed happiness.



I can't promise that I won't waffle rubbish from time to time, but I'll give it a go anyway.

So for now I will say goodnight, I really must sleep.

Nicola
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment