Saturday 2 February 2013

Changes

Well what an eventful few days it has been.

Firstly I want to shout it out, yeah the running is paying off and I've lost approximately 15lbs in just over 3weeks. My fitness is so much better and I feel good.

I've still got a long way to go, but so far I'm enjoying the journey.

Anyway, I've been secretly applying for a new job. I haven't been happy since an incident back in November and was shocked when I was invited for an interview last Friday.

The meeting went well, I received some positive feedback and I felt confident. Fast forward to Tuesday just gone and I've only gone and been successful.

The post will be a challenge, more responsibility more salary and hopefully more prospects. I've been a mum and wife for so long, my career just took a back seat. I found work that accommodated the family. Hopefully the future will provide me with the opportunity to carve my own way.

So because of holidays I still needed to use, I've submitted my resignation and start with the new employer this Monday!!

My first few days take me back down to London (I'm so glad I went a couple of weeks ago, it's not that scary) for training,

I'm actually looking forward to the peace and quiet, along with a bed to myself!!

So I will be back soon with details of my new adventures.

2013 is definitely the year of change.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on losing the weight and the new job. How exciting! Enjoy the course and the bed! X

    ReplyDelete